Legal Aid can help low-income families with access to civil legal help at no or reduced costs. Assistance is for non-criminal matters, such as Child Support and Child Custody cases. In criminal cases, low-income persons would seek to qualify for a court-appointed public defender, or attorney.
Unfortunately, most people and most legal cases don’t qualify for Legal Aid or a public defender. Additionally, Pro Bono Lawyers are extremely selective in the cases they take on, and many people are forced to fall victim to their legal situations, with little or no way to fight back.
Now, you can Save Thousands of Dollars in Legal Fees and get quality legal services from a nationwide team of expert lawyers that provide help and assistance with all legal issues.
Unlimited Legal Consultations
Legal Help USA can help people with budget constraints that require frequent legal guidance and multiple free consultations, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of each one.
Unlimited Phone Conversations
In-person meetings are not required nor should you worry about additional fees since Legal Help USA can provide you with legal help including unlimited phone calls.
Contract & Document Review
Contact and Document Review can be a helpful service for individuals or businesses seeking to ensure all contracts and agreements are: fair, legally binding, and protects the proper interests.
Letters and Calls Made by Attorneys on Your Behalf
When you need legal representation for a dispute or to negotiate with third parties, this plan can provide the expertise and experience needed for you to come out on top.
It’s important even if you have a low cost option that you’re represented fairly during your trial, especially for criminal cases, including litigation, arbitration or mediation.
Family Legal Protection
Low cost options are imperative for legal problems surrounding divorce, child custody disputes, or estate planning, or other having family legal protection. Access to legal services should be available to everyone.
Will preparation help is often necessary to make sure your assets and property are distributed properly after death.
IRS Audit Protection
IRS audit protection can be very helpful for those that are at risk of being audited by the IRS, and don’t want to deal with legal consequences or penalties.
Nationwide Traffic Defense and Legal Coverage
Want to be covered against traffic violations accidents or disputes? Nationwide traffic defense and legal coverage can be useful for individuals who frequently drive.
Much More Low Cost Legal Aid such as…
- Landlord-Tenant Problems such as eviction proceedings or disagreements over security deposits.
- Immigration Assistance and legal help with visas, residency, work permits, or citizenship.
- Debt Collection Defense for individuals who are facing debt collection lawsuits or need legal representation to defend themselves in court against creditors.
- Criminal Defense for people who find themselves in court with criminal charges, and need a lawyer to explains all the details.
- Consumer Protection to assist with various consumer protection issues, such as debt collection harassment, fraud or unfair contracts, and need legal protection for such practices.
- Estate Planning like wills, trusts, and power of attorney.